Nova Spa Post Lockdown Salon Rules
We have carefully thought through how best we can open safely for both staff & clients, while maintaining a relaxing salon environment and ask you to respect our new rules when booking & coming in for appointments.
- Pre-screening questions will be asked when booking your appointment
- Ask if you want to book in on a day where there is only one therapist
- Do not come to the salon if you are unwell & let us know if you are unable to come to your appointment
- Reception has been set out so social distancing can be maintained
- If you are able to park directly outside the salon please wait in your car until we invite you into the salon
- Only clients will be allowed into the salon for their appointment – family members inc. children/friends will not be able to wait in reception
- Wash & Sanitise you hands when coming into the salon
- Gloves & masks will not be provided
- Updated UK Government Guidelines state that from 8th August it will be mandatory to wear a face mask in shops including beauty salons
- Hot drinks & water will continue to be available in disposable cups
- No magazines will be available
- Card & Cash payments will continue to be accepted
- Any questions you have about what we are doing to ensure the salon remains safe & hygienic please feel free to ask
We thank you in advance for your patience & understanding and look forward to seeing you all soon.